May 28, 2017, 11:43:29 AM
bigger smaller reset 800px Wide width Full width Reset * *

NRTracks

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Introduce yerself  (Read 1388 times)
Lyndon
Administrator

« on: February 21, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »

I'm getting 2 to 3 new registrations per week and I'm just writing to ask that you introduce yourself at some point.  Don't worry, we don't bite and we aren't mean--but the intro will help prevent you from being banned as a spammer. Spammers are the only peoples we don't like here and I know a good percentage of registrations are from spammers.  They lurk for awhile until one day when I don't get by for awhile--then they strike. So identifying yourself as an interested nr03 gamer or just plain curious is to your advantage. I want to pare the spammers out of the members list but I don't want to cut out genuine members while doing so. Don't forget to log-in sometimes--the threads often have attachments or downloads that won't show if you're not logged in. Also, your participation gives me incentive to keep my little project online--I try to keep some kind of dialogue going but if I feel I'm just writing notes to myself I may decide it's just not worth the bother anymore. Thanks
fortine_oo
Legacy

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 09:20:52 PM »

... I'm just writing to ask that you introduce yourself at some point.

Hi.   bye1

I guess this would qualify as "at some point".
I've been around awhile, somehow missed this topic.

I develop ai, tracks, 3do's, tutorials, and troubleshoot track and ai problems. Maybe you've run across some of my work.
I still believe NR2003 is a racing simulation, not a video game  yikes ...(not that there's anything wrong with that).
I don't have the output of years past, but I'm still busy "at it".

Takin' it a lap at a time.
 cheers
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: